If you have a knack for the creative juices, while being bold, wild and focus, we want you! We need creative peeps like you to elevate our team and produce great creative work from campaigns, video marketing to product designing and creation. Reach out to us today and we can’t be happier to have you onboard to sail through this thunderstorm of creativity.
How you can have an impact in your position:
- Work with the Art leadership to develop concept artwork that defines the overall look and art style for the game.
- Assist with the creation of the style guide for the visual direction and language to be used throughout the project.
- Create concept designs and art direction materials for each project.
- Work within different stylistic boundaries set by the Producer and Art Director.
- Design a wide range of original concepts and subject matter, including characters, vehicles, monsters, interior and exterior environments, weapons, objects.
- Create Lighting, composition and mood, color studies, as well as storyboards.
- Create promotional and marketing art if needed.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop the visual direction for the game.
We are looking for someone that has:
- 1 year of professional concept production experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Expert in Photoshop or Painter.
- Experience in a game studio working on high-quality titles with a realistic aesthetic.
- Must have excellent 2D Art skills and traditional technical knowledge
- Proven aptitude for Sci-fi/sword and sorcery/fantasy concept art
Applications will only be considered with a great portfolio. We evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis and recommend candidates to apply as soon as possible!Apply Now